Hey, love birds! We want to tell everyone about a great venue in Wasilla and its awesome staff that make wedding memories every week! If you're looking for a rustic, romantic, and relaxed place to get married, this is your spot! When Brenda and Don couldn't find a barn for a family member's wedding, they got the idea to create a wedding venue. This year — which is only their second full season — they have 30 weddings scheduled.
Brenda & Don are a delight to work with, and you can tell they love making your day special!
When I asked Brenda why she does this, she said " I really enjoy being a part of such a big day in peoples lives. It's fun and we meet incredible people that become friends. I love that we offer such a beautiful place complete with tables, chairs and antiques included. I truly love people and this venue feeds my gardening and antique obsession!
Event Venue Details:
• Location: Approximately 10 miles down Knik Goose Bay Road in Wasilla, Alaska
• Guest Accommodation: 150 guests indoors, 250+ outdoors
• Parking lot: 30 cars in lot, street parking unlimited
• Ceremony options: The barn, the grass, the pavillon — we're flexible!
• Deposit: 25% down
• Perks: Tables and chairs provided! All decoration and vintage furniture is included for decorating. You can even decorate the day before as long as the venue isn't booked! There is a beautifully decorated bridal suite for you to get ready in.
Current package rates are available on their website. www.gloryviewfarm.com
Additional Services Available:
If you want to make your day enjoyable and fun, you can hire their in-house, day-of coordinator Saige Stefanski
She handles rehearsal, teardown, decoration and day of coordination. Take the stress and responsibility off your shoulders and let Saige put out fires and worry about the flow of the day. For personalized custom help, she is your gal, and she knows this venue like the back of her hand!
Ashley Mcclure is your event designer who works tirelessly to make sure your event is stunning. She can advise and piece together a one-of-a-kind look and feel to your big day. She was in charge of decorations for this stylized shoot, just to show you what she can do! This table set up is exquisite! She really thought of everything, and I am so blown away by her eye. As a photographer I can tell you that she thought through angles and how things would work as whole when photographed.
Lastly, everyone gets help form Sarah- weather you know it or not. She is small but mighty and is the muscle and hustle behind making your day fabulous. She moves your furniture around, scrubs, sweeps and supports all the staff and owners however she can.
We must not forget the pups! On off days, you can catch these two running a muck around the grounds!
Here is your crew ready and waiting to make your barn event fabulous!
Want to see a full wedding at the barn? Check out Jo & Jared's exquisite day HERE!
GIVEAWAY DEETS: Ok, here is what you have been waiting for! We have teamed up to offer a stunning boudoir shoot in the barn! We have all those lovely antiques and decoration items at our disposal!
How to enter:
2. Share this contest on facebook, and you are entered!
3. Comment below on what you like most about the barn or pictures for an extra entry!
(tip: use your facebook name for easy identification of your entry)
4. Lastly, scroll back to the top and share this blog post on facebook for an additional entry!